Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions (terms). By participating, you agree tobe bound by these terms. Entries must comply with these terms to be valid.
Promoter Chuck Trailer’s Pty Ltd (ABN 47671168871) of Shop 2, 1000-1008 Pittwater Road, Collaroy NSW 2097
The Promotion commences at [ 12:00am] (AEST) on [6 th November 2023] and closes at [12:00am](AEST) on [20th December 2023].
Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) ofthe Promoter, its related entities and any agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
1. To enter, each Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) Purchase a Kona beer at Chuck Trailer’s Bondi Beach, 152 Campbell Parade, Bondi Beach,NSW(b) Visit https://chucktrailers.com/enter-your-details-below-for-your-chance-to-win/ follow the promptsto the competition entry page, input the requested details and submit the fully completed entryform online”2. Entrants must also follow the Chuck Trailer’s Instagram account “chucktrailers”https://instagram.com/chucktrailers?igshid=MzMyNGUyNmU2YQ==3. Entries which in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:(a) are received outside the Promotional Period;(b) contain defamatory, offensive or inappropriate content or infringe intellectual property rights;(c) are incomplete or indecipherable; or(d) do not otherwise comply with these terms,will be invalid and ineligible for any prize.4. Only 1 entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction. Each entry must be submitted separately.5. By entering this competition, you accept to be added to the mailing list of Chuck Trailer’s and otherbusinesses affiliated within the Northern Hospitality group.
6. The Draw will be conducted at Chuck Trailer’s Bondi Beach, 152 Campbell Parade, Bondi Beach,
NSW at [12:00pm] (AEST) on [21/12/2023], by way of a random draw.7. [Where applicable] An independent scrutineer will observe the Draw process and announcement ofthe winner.8. The first valid entry randomly drawn will win the Prize (Winner).9. The Promoter may at any time (including after the Promotional Period), verify the validity of entriesand entrants and disqualify any individual who the Promoter reasonably believes has breached any ofthese terms or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fairand proper conduct of the Promotion.10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, determinethe identity of the entrant.
11. The Winner will receive [1 x Kona beer branded Surfboard. The total prize is valued at $12. If the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter in its absolute discretion, may substitute the Prize (or acomponent of the Prize) with a prize of equal value and/or specification, subject to any writtendirections from a regulatory authority. Other than this, the Prize is not transferable or exchangeable,and cannot be taken as cash.
Notification of Winner
13. The Winner will be notified in writing via Instagram messenger and email within 2 days of the Draw.Their name will also be published [ 21.12.2023] [Chuck Trailer’s Instagram page]. Winner(s) mustclaim their Prize(s) within 1 month of the Draw.14. The Promoter will retain all unclaimed Prize(s) for three and a half months from the date of the Draw.If the Prize is not claimed within this time, the Promoter will re-draw another winner for the unclaimedPrize at Chuck Trailer’s Bondi Beach, 152 Campbell Parade, Bondi Beach, NSW at [12:00pm](AEST) on [21/01/2024 ],] at [12:00pm] (AEST) by way of a random draw (Re-draw).15. The winner of the Re-draw will be contacted in writing via Instagram messenger and email within 2days of the Draw. Their name will also be published [21.01.2023] [Chuck Trailer’s Instagram page]..Winner(s) of Re-drawn Prizes must claim their Prize within one (1) month of the Re-draw.16. The Prize should be collected from Chuck Trailer’s Bondi Beach, 152 Campbell Parade, BondiBeach, NSW by the Winner (or Re-draw winner) within 28 days of the draw (or Re-draw). ChuckTrailer’s will not be responsible for the delivery of the prize.
19. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy liquor responsibly. Consumers of legal drinking ageare advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & MedicalResearch Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines (available at www.nhmrc.gov.au).20. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonablyanticipated for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including technicaldifficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter may, to the extent permitted by law:(a) disqualify any entrant; or(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, modify, suspend, terminate or cancelthe Promotion or modify the Prize, as appropriate.21. Nothing in these terms limits, excludes or modifies (or purports to do so) any non-excludableguarantees or warranties under consumer law (Non-Excludable Guarantees).22. Except for the Non-Excludable Guarantees and any other liability that cannot by law be excluded, thePromoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) will not be responsible andexcludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or loss or damage (including loss ofopportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:(a) the Promotion and/or the taking or use of the Prize;(b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control;(c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;(d) any late, lost, altered or misdirected entries due to any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonablecontrol;(e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or entrant; and/or(f) any damage to or delay in transit of the Prize during delivery,except to the extent caused or contributed to by the Promoter.
23. All feedback in respect of the Promotion should be submitted to the Promoter’s feedback address at:[email protected] In the case of any dispute, the Promoter will make a determination, actingreasonably and taking into account any feedback provided. The Promoter’s decision is final.